Who can present a project?
- European young talents who want to develop and test their new animation project or property for the international market and/or to be distributed on several screens.
- Young talents who are currently student or have graduated from animation/audiovisual schools for a maximum of 5 years (graduation date in Summer 2019 or after).
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with other participants and the pitch must be in English, as there will be no translation on site.
- The talent must come from or have studied in one if the countries of Creative Europe — MEDIA: the 27 EU countries + Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Republic of Serbia, Tunisia or Ukraine.
“List of non-EU Participating Countries in the Creative Europe Programme” (pdf)
Attention: since the Brexit, the UK is not part of the eligible countries. Projects submitted by UK-based production companies as main producers are not eligible.
Which project can be submitted?
- a TV Special (minimum 26 minutes)
- a TV or Web series
- a feature film (minimum 60 minutes)
- an animated project dedicated to multi-platforms
- short films are NOT accepted
Every information fulfilled in the form must be correct and comply with the rules explained above and the law (copyrights, etc). We reserve the right to ban from our events anyone who does not respect these rules.