Who can present a project?
- European young talents who want to develop and test their new animation project or property for the international market and/or to be distributed on several screens.
- Young talents who have graduated from animation schools for a maximum of 5 years (graduation date in Summer 2018 or after).
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with other participants and the pitch must be in English, as there will be no translation on site.
- The talent must come from or have studied in one if the countries of Creative Europe — MEDIA: the 27 EU countries + Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Republic of Serbia, Tunisia or Ukraine.
“List of non-EU Participating Countries in the Creative Europe Programme” (pdf)
- Since the Brexit, the UK is not part of the eligible countries.
Which project can be submitted?
- a TV Special (minimum 26 minutes)
- a TV or Web series
- a feature film (minimum 60 minutes)
- an animated project dedicated to multi-platforms
- short films are NOT accepted