For all participants: 250 EUR (excl. VAT, incl. registration fees of the Cartoon Springboard and administration costs)
EU companies can recover the VAT charges (if they are liable for VAT)
The registration fees include:
- Access to Cartoon mobile application (login required) displaying all information regarding the projects
- Guidebook where you can find the contact information of all participants
- Access to all pitching and keynotes sessions onsite
- 3 lunches
- Coffee breaks
- 2 dinners: the Welcome Dinner and the Farewell Dinner
- Professional membership and administration costs
Especially for talents presenting a project:
- Accommodation (3 nights) is also included for the young talents
- Benefit from a consultant’s expertise before (with the moderator) and during the event (with expert feedback after your pitch)
- Receive written evaluations from experts and producers registered for the event through the app
1/ For young talents pitching a project
Fee: 250 (incl. VAT)
Deadline to register: 26 September
Should you want to pitch a project at Cartoon Springboard, please make sure to submit it before the deadline (2 September 2022), and after the Selection Committee, you will receive the notification if your project is accepted or not, as well as the code to register the event.
You then have to register yourself to the event (please remember to use the code you received), as well as all persons pitching with you who want to participate online.
2/ For professionals / talents without project
Fee: 250 EUR (incl. VAT)
Deadline to register: 10 October
Young talents: Register as a participant and have the privilege of hearing both pitching sessions on animation projects and the instant guidance given by our panel of digital experts.
Animation professionals: If you are scouting for talents, this is your chance to discover exclusive projects and meet the upcoming generation.
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Ukraine), you may benefit from a scholarship in order to participate to Cartoon Springboard.
Should you have any question, please contact Charlène Rosalie (email@example.com)
Young talents from these countries who want to pitch a project are also eligible for the scholarship.
Should you want to apply for scholarship and present a project at Cartoon Springboard:
Please submit your project online by 2 September 2022. More information in Submit your project.
Should you want to apply for scholarship without presenting a project at Cartoon Springboard:
Please return us your Scholarship form together with a motivation letter and a CV by 27 June 2022.