Before submitting a project, make sure you prepared all the required elements.
More information on the Projects’ submission can be found in the TOOLBOX.
Step 1: Prepare all the required elements
Prepare a PDF presentation of your project. Written in English only. From 10 to 20 pages in total, including:
- A cover page with the project title, contact name and a nice still to illustrate the project (such as a poster of a feature film)
- The concept/note of intent: it should explain what the project is about and why you believe in it (max. 2 pages)
- Give as much detail as you can on the content that you will develop (description of the main characters, treatment/storyline: extensive description of the story) (Please be aware that to obtain clear and helpful advice from our panel of experts, you will need to be as precise as possible).
- Nice stills of the project and graphic elements: make it attractive!
Choose 2 nice stills (1 horizontal & 1 square) for our digital publication, screen and website: high resolution (300 dpi) in .jpeg
Step 2: Connect to your account
Go to My Cartoon and login or create an account.
Step 3: Complete the online form
Go to My Projects, choose Cartoon Springboard, and click on “Submit a project”
- Each step will be saved when you click on “Next step”, so no need to fill it in all at once.
- You can go back to your form anytime to finalise it by clicking on My Cartoon/My Project.
- You will receive a summary by email once it is completed.
Acceptation of the project — Registration to the event
CARTOON will inform you of the decision of the selection committee soon gathering beginning of September.
Should your project be already submitted and approved, please do not forget to register before the registration deadline. (26 September 2022)
Withdrawal of projects
Talents whose project has been selected at Cartoon Springboard can’t withdraw their project after 23 September 2022, or they will have to pay the sum of 250 EUR. This rule is set in order to be fair to other talents who didn’t have the chance to be selected.
ALL CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN WRITING to firstname.lastname@example.org