CARTOON is an international non-profit association based in Brussels. CARTOON’s remit is to support the animation industry by organising several types of events throughout the year dedicated to animation professionals.
Pitch to find co-pro + funding
- Cartoon Forum: for TV series projects in development
- Cartoon Movie: for feature films projects in various stages
Learn the latest trends of the market
- Cartoon Springboard: for young talents
- CartoonNext: keynotes and pitching sessions dedicated to the future of animation
- Cartoon Business: top seminar on new emerging business models in animation
Created in 1988 with the support of the MEDIA Programme of the European Union CARTOON is run by Annick Maes with an Annual General Meeting and a Board of Directors.
As CARTOON is organising events in France, it duly conforms to the Republican Commitment Agreement for Associations & Fondations (FR)