Animation & Transmedia is an afternoon dedicated to the synergy between animation and other industries like gaming and publishing.
It will be held on Tuesday 7 March 2023 from 14:00 to 19:00.
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
- "Emotional Game Design: bringing emotions to videogames” by Marina Díez
- "UI/UX: how empathy is included into video games production" by Sandrine Dubois
- "IP development: from comics to other platforms” by Olivier Jalabert (Dupuis - Média Participations)
One-to-one meetings (16:40-19:00)
- Cartoon organizes one-to-one meetings for animation professionals who wish to meet with video game companies, publishers, etc. Based on participant’s choices, Cartoon will send a list of meetings organized with the different companies that interest you. Each meeting will last for maximum 20 min.
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part in Cartoon Movie.
- No extra fee (it is included in the Cartoon Movie standard online fee).
- To register, tick the appropriate box on the Cartoon Movie’s online registration form.
- Once registered, fill in your company profile on My Cartoon (compulsory).
For further information or any question, please contact Ana Lacerda firstname.lastname@example.org