Who can present a project?
- European producers who want to develop their animation project or property into a cross-media, multiplatform brand to be distributed on several platforms.
- European creators and IP owners who want to use animation to develop a cross-media project.
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with other participants and the pitch must be in English, as there will be no translation on site.
- Countries associated with Creative Europe — MEDIA: the 27 EU countries + Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Republic of Serbia and Ukraine.
“List of non-EU Participating Countries in the Creative Europe Programme” (pdf)
- Since the Brexit, the UK is not part of the eligible countries.
Which kind of project can be submitted?
- An existing or in development property which is being developed across multiple platforms.
- Originating from an animated TV series, a film, or short form content.
Or a book, a game, a AR/VR experience, or even a toy where animation is to be used to extend the property into a cross-over proposition.
- At a stage where at least 2 ideas on distinct platforms can be fully pitched.
Every information fulfil in the form must be correct and comply with the rules explained above and the law (copyrights, etc). We reserve the right to ban from our events anyone who does not respect these rules.