Who can present a project?
- European producers who want to develop their animation project or property into a cross-media, multiplatform brand to be distributed on several platforms.
- European creators and IP owners who want to use animation to develop a cross-media project.
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with other participants and the pitch must be in English, as there will be no translation on site.
- Countries associated with Creative Europe — MEDIA: the 27 EU countries + Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Republic of Serbia and Ukraine.
“List of non-EU Participating Countries in the Creative Europe Programme” (pdf)
- Since the Brexit, the UK is not part of the eligible countries.
Which transmedia project can be submitted?
- An existing or in development property which is being developed across multiple platforms.
- Originating from an animated TV series, a film, or short form content
Or a book, a game, a live event, or even a toy where animation is to be used to extend the property into a transmedia proposition
- At a stage where at least 2 ideas on distinct platforms can be fully pitched.