- 12 keynotes spread over three days
- International animation experts with various background
- Case studies, in-depth analysis, ground-breaking topics
The pitching sessions
Selected producers will be allocated a 40-minute session:
- 17 minutes to present their core concept and how the key cross-over elements will be developed to work across your chosen platforms (min. 2 platforms, other than TV and film or theatrical release, should be the focus during the pitch).
- 17 minutes for a panel of international experts (from TV, licensing, investor-financing, distribution, gaming, e-publishing, etc) to give moderated feedback on the pitch and project, its multiplatform potential and strategy, as well as helpful advice so as to move the project forward.
- 6 minutes "in"/"out" (so that the next pitch can be prepared on stage)
Other participants will also attend the pitching sessions.
An experienced and neutral animation consultant will help producers prepare their presentations beforehand and will also be present during the pitching session, to introduce the producers and act as moderator during the questions & answers.
Guidebook & Mobile Application
The CartoonNext Guidebook is an interactive PDF for any kind of tablet & computer, readable everywhere with direct links to websites and video online.
- It contains all contact information of all participants.
- You will find there interesting information about our partners.
- You will receive it by email.
In Cartoon mobile application:
- You will find all the information about the selected projects.
- You can create a customised agenda of the pitches you wish to attend.
- You have all information about networking activities.
- You can chat with the other participants.
- You can download your Travel voucher if booked with Cartoon (flight or train schedule, hotel voucher, shuttle schedule).
- Participants can send their feedback on a project via the app. The feedback form will be sent directly to the producers and co-producers.
- You will find a page dedicated to our partners.
For producers pitching a project:
- Information and images of your project come from the elements you have submitted and validated.
- You can download the feedback forms for your project