- 12 keynotes spread over two and half days
- International animation experts with various background
- Case studies, in-depth analysis, ground-breaking topics
The pitching sessions
Selected producers will be allocated a 40-minute session:
- 20 minutes to present their core concept and how the key crossmedia elements will be developed to work across your chosen platforms (min. 2 platforms, other than TV and film or theatrical release, should be the focus during the pitch).
- 20 minutes for a panel of international experts (from TV, licensing, investor-financing, distribution, gaming, e‑publishing etc) to give moderated feedback on the pitch and project, its transmedia potential and strategy, as well as helpful advice to move the project forward.
Other participants will also attend the pitching sessions.
An experienced and neutral animation consultant will help producers prepare their presentations beforehand and will also be present during the pitching session, to introduce the producers and act as moderator during the questions & answers.
Guidebook & Mobile Application
The CartoonNext Guidebook is an interactive PDF for any kind of tablet & computer, readable everywhere with direct links to websites and video online.
- It contains all contact information of all participants.
- You will find there interesting information about our partners.
- You will receive it by email.
In Cartoon mobile application you will find all the information about the selected projects and two important elements: the feedback forms and the trailers of the projects.
- The feedback forms in the app will be sent directly to the producer.
- You will also have the possibility to ask for a meeting with the producer.
- You will be able to search, sort and rank the projects.
- You will also be able to create a customised agenda of the pitches you wish to attend and plan meetings with the producers.
- You will have access to all previous events that you attended.
For producers pitching a project: information and images of your project are taken from the elements you have submitted and validated.