SANITARY MEASURES FOR A SAFE CARTOON SPRINGBOARD
Text update: 12 September 2022
We follow closely the official recommendations from the Spanish government, and will update this page regularly.
Travelling to Spain
- For all participants coming from a European Union or Schengen associated country, travel restrictions have been lifted. A SpTH health control form or COVID-19 certificate will no longer be required to present.
- HOWEVER, all participants coming from other countries need to make sure they can deliver to the authorities (or at the airport company) one of the following documents:
- an EU COVID Digital Certificate or EU Equivalent
-or, if you don’t have one, fill in the Health Control Form and obtain their SpTH QR, to show at boarding and at health controls upon arrival in Spain. Request for vaccination certificates/diagnostic tests/recovery certificates
More information here: Travel & Covid-19 / Travel Safe Spain
On site, for all activities organised during Cartoon Springboard
Please note that the rules below are subject to changes.
- - The flow of circulation is regulated;
- Masks are no longer mandatory indoors, but recommended if the safety distance is not respected. Masks remain mandatory in public transport.
- Regular use of hydro-alcoholic gel is recommended;
- Please install the RadarCOVID contact tracing application, available on iPhone and Android, to be informed about the risk of exposure to COVID-19 depending on your location.
- If a PCR test is needed for your return flight, please check the list of testing centers for PCR tests. We advise you to make your appointments in advance, as they are usually busy. Consider that there is often a delay between the test and the creation of the QR code.