SANITARY MEASURES FOR A SAFE CARTOON FORUM
Text update: 7 June 2022
We follow closely the official recommendations from the French government (including the travel information for Europe). Please note that the rules below are subject to changes.
On site, for all activities organised by Cartoon Forum
- Masks are not mandatory but still recommended indoors, even when people are seated.
- Regular use of hydro-alcoholic gel is also recommended.
- As of March 14, the Vaccine Pass has been suspended until further notice in all places where it was required: restaurants and bars, cultural venues, professional fairs… (see more information here).
Travelling to France
A Health Pass is still required to travel to France. You can either show:
- a full vaccination scheme (includes a 3rd shot 4 months after the 2nd shot)
- a Covid recovery certificate
- a negative PCR/Covid-19 test.
In the current situation, there are still changes that can affect your trip. Please check the entry and exit requirements for your itinerary at least 48 hours before your flight. Take special care to ensure that all Covid-related documents are complete. More info HERE.
IMPORTANT: Travelling to France by Airplane
- You need to fill in the EU PLF: https://app.euplf.eu/#/
- Have your flight information and hotel information at hand
- Do it after checking in – you will need your Seat number
Travelling back to your country
- Depending on your country of residence, check if you need to present a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) upon return.
For participants coming from and returning to United Kingdom
Travelling to France from the UK
French government official guidance: I am a foreign national living abroad. Can I travel to France?
Vaccinated persons aged 12 years or over wishing to travel to France from the UK must present a PCR or antigen negative test result less than 48 hours old before travelling (24 hours old for those not fully vaccinated).
Besides the PLF mentioned above, you don’t need to fill in any other form.
Returning back to the UK
UK government official guidance: Travel to England from another country during coronavirus
You need to book (before you travel back to UK) a test for when you are back (no later than the Day 2 after you are back) and to fill a form (passenger locator form) within the 48 hours before you arrive in England