New partnerships and deals at Cartoon 360
The 3rd day of Cartoon 360 started off with a presentation on the impact of Virtual reality and augmented reality is already improving our perception of reality with Japhet Asher and Vincent Dondaine.
Throughout the day, 9 cross-media projects were pitched in front of a panel of international digital experts:
- Snow Queen by Wizart
- Duck-Mouse Channel by Silly Walks Studio
- Bradley and Bee by Red Kite Animation
- Chez Simone by Xbo films
- Gummy Bear by Imira Entertainment
- Ante Chris by Squarefish
- Orkyns - Unlock their powers by POD Entertainment
- Ascent from Akeron by Submarine
- Brothers Bearcubs by Nukufilm
The producers received lots of feedback about their projects and some experts will continue to help them after Cartoon 360. Partnerships and deals will emerge very soon...
We ended the day with our Farewell Dinner at Can Travi Nou restaurant, an authentic catalan farmhouse, historical heritage of Barcelona, in the middle of gorgeous gardens.