Lots of fun for the last day of Cartoon Springboard!
The 3rd day of Cartoon Springboard started off with a presentation on how to finance cross-media programmes with Ida Brinck-Lund (Brinck-Lund Media).
Throughout the day, 12 projects have been pitched in front of a panel of international experts:
- A New Italy by Simone Verrocchio & Luca Ciarciaglini (Italy)
- That's not nice by Tünde Vollenbroek (The Netherlands) & Balint Gelley (Hungary)
- Mysterious Merry Mighty Monthly by Katharina Hullmann (Germany)
- Ursa Major by Adam Kavanagh & Gareth Lyons (Ireland)
- I just started walking by Per Damgaard Hansen & Carina Randløv (Denmark)
- The Wind-Ups by Irene & Isabel Chica Pérez (Spain)
- Who's that bird? by Manuela Molin (Germany)
- The Piracy of Princess Priceless by Balázs Turai & Flora Buda (Hungary)
- Kokiri, the One who had a small one by Christine Shin (France)
- Searching in the Sand by Claudia Bille Straede & David Adler (Denmark)
- Dinosaurs in the Sky by Amanda Richardson (United Kingdom)
- The dog and the moon by Gaëtan Brasse (France)
We heard lots of laughter and applause in the conference room. These projects were TV series (or TV special), feature films, web series, ... and aimed at children groups (pre-school, 6-9), but also at teenagers and young adults.
The young talents received lots of feedback about their projects and some experts will continue to help them after Cartoon Springboard. New partnerships will emerge very soon...
We ended the day with a Farewell Dinner at Enchilada Restaurant.