Lots of fun for the 2d Day at Cartoon 360!
This second day was very intensive! We started with an enligthening presentation on "Why It Is Important to Embrace Change?" by Ida Brinck-Lund & Benjamin Feld.
Moreover, the following 9 projects were pitched:
- Hee Hee Hatty by Anima Art Foundation
- My preschool monsters by KD Productions Toons & Games
- Ulysses by Small Bang
- Tesla The Invention of Dreams by My Magical Thoughts
- Cinda Real by Institute for transmedia design
- Art with Mati and Dada by Achtoons
- Grand Banda by GS Animation
- Dinogames by Dream Team Concept
- Dickie by De Hofleveranciers
We heard lots of laughter and applause in the conference room. These were projects from TV series (or TV special), feature films, web series, books or video games ... and aimed at children groups (pre-school, 6-9), but also at teenagers and young adults.
The digital experts gave instant feedback on projects, valuable advice on business plan, strategies and development.
We finished the day with a cocktail and networking event organised by Catalan Films & TV and ProAnimats.