29 top-level speakers for Cartoon Digital!
During this 3-day conference, our 29 international speakers (broadcasters, financiers, producers and distributors) featured different topics in order to help animation producers best benefit from the new digital economy in terms of creation, financing, distribution and monetization of their programmes:
- New audience behaviours: the challenges and opportunities raised by the many new ways children are interacting with content (broadcasters’ approaches)
- New formats: how producers are engaging with kids to create digital animation programmes, brands, multiplatform properties (Lagardère Active, Ankama, TOONYOU.COM, HoHo Entertainment, …)
- New platforms: their maturity and their contribution to producers’ revenues and new business models for iTunes, Amazon, Netflix, … (Wuaki.tv, X-MEDIA Digital, Momedia TV)
- New synergies with book publishers, game companies and toy manufacturers (Bayard Animation Jeunesse, Ravensburger Digital, Tant Mieux Prod, …)
- Digital marketing and distribution: self-learning tools and techniques to make your online content viral and profitable (VRT Research and Innovation)
- Public and Private funding for digital and interactive programmes (Pictanovo, Wallimage Creative, IPR.VC, Eye Present, Bayard Animation Jeunesse)
- Plus Case-studies with ‘thinking out of the box’ approaches (using 3D real time engine, vlogs, etc…)
To finish this top seminar, we organised our Farewell Dinner at Brasserie Guillaume. Big thanks to all participants, speakers and partners!