Cartoon Movie registration
The registration for Cartoon Movie 2019 is not open!
Who can register?
- Producers whose project has been accepted by the Selection Committee
- European producers without accepted project (considered as “observers”)
- Investors, sales agents, distributors, broadcasters, new media representatives, gaming companies, animation studios, authors, directors, composers, animation professionals, …
- All participants: 950 EUR (excl. VAT, incl. registration fees of the Cartoon Movie and administration costs of the association)
EU companies can recover the VAT charges (if they are liable for VAT)
The registration fees include:
- A full accreditation to Cartoon Movie (5-7 March)
- Participation in Cartoon Games (optional - only for producers and game companies)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Interpreting services during the pitching sessions
- An Internet Café with Wifi (no computer, no printer, only wifi & plugs)
- The presence of your company and its representatives in the catalogue
- Shuttle service (during Cartoon Movie)
- The following meals:
- Welcome Dinner on 5 March and Farewell Cocktail on 7 March
- 2 lunches
- 2 breakfasts served during the Croissant Shows
For producers presenting a project:
- Presentation of your project in front of all potential partners and buyers
- The benefit of a consultant’s expertise
- The screening of your trailer during the Croissant & Coffee Show in front of all participants
- Presentation of your project in the catalogue
We can help you to prepare your accommodation if you want to. Follow the steps on the online form, the payment will be made separatly.
Your flights reservation and payment have to be made by your own.
Payment must be made in 2 instalments:
- Participation and subscription fees must be paid upon receipt of the invoice
- Hotel and travel costs will be invoiced to you as soon as we receive your approval on our proposals
You can use 2 means of payment:
- Credit card: Visa or Mastercard
- Bank transfer
- In case of change: for changes made after 28 January 2019, there will be additional administrative expenses of 25 EUR. If an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of cancellation:
- for cancellations made in writing before 28 January 2019, participants won’t be refunded the sum of 300 EUR
- for cancellations made in writing after 28 January 2019, participants will remain liable for payment of the participation, subscription fees and hotel costs.
- - if an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of project withdrawal:
Producers whose project has been selected at Cartoon Movie can't withdraw their project after 14 January 2019, or they will have to pay the sum of 1000 EUR. This rule is set in order to be fair to the other producers who didn't have the opportunity to be selected.
ALL CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN WRITING to firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering for Cartoon Movie, the participants acknowledge and undertake to respect all regulations stipulated above.