Cartoon Games & Transmedia
Exclusive event for animation & video games companies
Objectives & content
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
The afternoon will centre on the following points:
- A dedicated conference to give key insights on the video game industry
for the Cartoon Movie audience
> What are the key figures of the game industry?
> What are the main business models and the main platforms?
> How do we target players?
> What are the specificities of the game industry?
> Key questions for an animation IP game’s adaptation for a transmedia project
- Case-studies to show examples of video games from animation IP
(Budget, context, ROI on both big and small projects)
- Coffee Break
- B2B meetings & exchanges between participants
The Cartoon Games will take place on Wednesday 7 March, from 14:00 to 19:00 @ the Palais des Congrès of Bordeaux.
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part of Cartoon Movie
- No extra fee
- To register, tick the appropriate box on Cartoon Movie's online registration form
➢ 21 December: Deadline to register