1-2-1 meetings between animation & games companies
• Wednesday 2th March 2016 from 14:00 to 18:30 – Lyon
Animation and video games are so close and yet don’t cross. Cartoon Games brings the bridge! Mutual benefit is the key.
Organised just before Cartoon Movie, this one-day side event consists of hundreds of one-to-one meetings between animation producers and gaming professionals.
- To create synergies between these two complementary sectors.
- To encourage producers to bring a game partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- 1-to-1 meetings of 20 minutes between animation producers and video games representatives, organised beforehand by CARTOON, based on participants’ requests.
Business speed dating: finding the right partner
One-to-one meetings of 20 mn will be organised beforehand by CARTOON, based on participants' requests.
- You prepare an e-presentation of your company in My Cartoon, presenting your expertise (specialities, teasers, new projects developed, technique) and specifying what you are looking for (what kind of cooperation, for which reasons)
- You discover the e-presentations of all participants
- You select online the professionals you want to meet
- You meet on site the professionals you have selected and you have a 20-minutes speed dating to convince and find partners for further cooperation works
- You can set up in-depth meetings with potential partners during the rest of Cartoon Movie
|14:00 - 18:30||One-to-one meetings|
|18:30||Cartoon Movie opening night: cocktail, screening & welcome dinner|
- Only for animation producers and gaming professionals attending Cartoon Movie
- No extra fee (it is included in the Cartoon Movie standard fee)
- 1 coffee break
- To register, tick the appropriate box on Cartoon Movie's online registration form
- Once registered, we will ask you to fill in your e-presentation
The e-presentation aims to give participants from the other category the will to meet your company. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to My Cartoon > My company > Company description > Games
- Category / activity of your company
- What you are looking for & what you can offer
- Short description of your company (max. 300 characters incl. spaces)
- Relevant filmography / gameography
- Showreel (url)
- Tagline (max. 70 characters - short sentence that present your company)
- Company cover image (image that describes the company)
- A picture of you (to upload in my profile)
You will then receive an email asking you to choose between the companies you would like to meet (from the other category), based on their e-presentations. You will receive your meetings’ schedule before the event.
➢ 13 January: This information have to be completed on the due page.
Organised by CARTOON in collaboration with Imaginove
Imaginove is a Competitiveness Cluster in the Rhône-Alpes region of France, which encourages synergies and cross-functional collaboration between the various sectors of the moving image industry (video game, animation, multimedia…).
Since its inception Imaginove has been driven by the conviction that all image industry players must adapt to new ways of delivering content, requiring new development strategies with cross-media at the core!
Events like the "Global Media Connect" or the Cartoon Games organised by CARTOON during the Cartoon Movie in Lyon provide a wide array of opportunities for industry professionals to adopt a cross-media strategy.
More info on Imaginove