Cartoon Masters Scholarship
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tunisia & Ukraine), you may benefit from a scholarship in order to participate in the Cartoon Master (Cartoon 360, Springboard, Digital or Business). Download the form.
Cartoon is pleased to offer the following conditions to the successful applicants:
- No fees to register for the Master
- 3 nights of acommodation offered
- All meals scheduled in the programme are offered
- Refund of the travel expenses (up to 200€ maximum) - except for Cartoon 360
- Per Master, only one scholarship will be granted per company.
- A company which has already received a scholarship in 2018 for one of its members, is allowed to apply for a new scholarship for another member who wishes to participate in another Cartoon Master 2019, but under no circumstances will have priority over new applicants.
- For all the Cartoon Masters 2019, only one scholarship will be granted per person.
- In any other case, we will select the scholarship holders depending on their motivation and professional profile.
- The applicants must speak fluently English or the language of the country where the chosen Master is being held.