Cartoon Masters Scholarship
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Ukraine), you may benefit from a scholarship in order to participate in the Cartoon Master (Cartoon 360, Springboard, Digital or Business). Download the form.
Cartoon is pleased to offer the following conditions to the successful applicants:
- No fees to register for the Master
- 3 nights of acommodation offered
- All meals scheduled in the programme are offered
- Refund of the travel expenses (up to 200€ maximum)
- Per Master, only one scholarship will be granted per company.
- A company which has already received a scholarship in 2016 for one of its members, is allowed to apply for a new scholarship for another member who wishes to participate in another Cartoon Master 2017, but under no circumstances will have priority over new applicants.
- For all the Cartoon Masters 2017, only one scholarship will be granted per person.
- In any other case, we will observe a “first come, first serve” policy.
- The applicants must speak fluently English or French or the language of the country where the chosen Master is being held.