- Tuesday 4 December 2018:
Morning: arrival of participants in Valenciennes
Afternoon: keynotes by animation experts, rehearsals of pitches with moderators.
Evening: Welcome dinner with all participants.
- Wednesday 5 December 2018 : pitching sessions and keynotes.
- Thursday 6 December 2018 : pitching sessions and keynotes. Farewell dinner with all participants in the evening.
- Friday 7 December 2018 : Departure of participants.
Valenciennes, France. The event will take place at La Serre Numérique.
La Serre Numérique
2 rue Péclet
BP 80577 - 59308 Valenciennes Cedex
T: +33 3 27 513 512
Producers with no project to pitch will have to arrange their accommodation in Valenciennes from 4 to 7 December.
If you want CARTOON to handle your hotel reservation, please fill in the relevant part of the registration form. We kindly remind you that hotel rooms will be allocated according to availability and time of registration.
Restaurant/Bar: 1 italian restaurant, 1 brasserie restaurant, 1 bar
spa, billiard, parking, terraces
The Martin’s Hotel Hainaut has spacious rooms and suites.
The Hotel is situated in the center of Valenciennes in the former General Hospital of Charity. This 4-star hotel offers several terraces, a spa and free internet is available.
Check-in / Check-out time
See the website
Flight booking through Cartoon
CARTOON will be pleased to arrange the travel for you.
- On the registration form, write your city of departure and exact name (same as on ID)
- We will send you a flight proposal that you will have to approve
- You will then be invoiced
To reach the city of Berlin, there are 3 possibilities:
- The Airport of Leipzig (LEJ), located at 28 km from Halle city centre. More information on the website of Leipzig Airport;
- The Airport of Berlin Tegel (TXL), located at 170 km from Halle city centre. More information on the website of Berlin Tegel Airport;
- The Airport of Berlin Schönefeld (SXF), located at 170 km from Halle city centre. More information on the website of Berlin Tegel Airport.
From/To the airport
The transfer to Halle city centre from Berlin airports (TXL or SXF) takes approximately 2 hours whereas from Leipzig Airport it will be a 30-minute journey.
Reaching Halle by train
The train station of Halle is a 15-minute walk away from the city centre, and a 25-minute walk away from Hotel Ankerhof.