Cartoon organizes one-to-one meetings for participants who wish to meet with other companies registered to the event.
For this online version, participants have the possibility to meet virtually with any other participants or speakers.
Based on their choices, Cartoon will send a list of meetings organized with the chosen companies. At the appointed time, participants will connect with their interlocutor via the digital platform for a video call of 15 minutes max.
The Cartoon Digital One-to-one meetings will be held on Cartoon’s digital platform on:
• Wednesday 26 May, from 17:15 to 18:30 (CET Brussels Time): up to 5 meetings of 15 minutes each
• Thursday 27 May, from 17:15 to 18:30 (CET Brussels Time): up to 5 meetings of 15 minutes each
• Friday 28 May, from 17:15 to 18:30 (CET Brussels Time): up to 5 meetings of 15 minutes each
NB: Italian Producers can also enjoy extra one-to-one meetings organized on Wednesday 26 May morning (from 9:30am to 1:00pm CET) with European Broadcasters.
➤ These meetings are arranged by Cartoon for participants registered before 5 May who confirmed their attendance in their online registration form.
STEP 1 • Check the profiles and prepare your selection (until 5 May)
➤ From April, you will be able to consult from this page all the profiles of the professionals attending the meetings.
➤ Check the list on a regular basis. The list is updated daily with new company names.
STEP 2 • Send your selection list
➤ You can choose up to 15 companies you would like to meet and you may rank them by order of preference.
➤ On Thursday 6 May, Cartoon will send the final list of participating companies, as well as the form to fill in in order to submit your choices. The deadline to send the form is Monday 10 May at the latest.
STEP 3 • Receive your Meetings Agenda
➤ Each registered producer and buyer will receive his·her meetings agenda by Friday 21 May.
• The list of requested meetings must be submitted by 10 May. After this date, we won't be able to guarantee the allocation of new meetings.
• You can only submit one list per company, several persons can attend the meetings but they will not able to attend them together. In case of submitting several lists, only the last version submitted for one company will be considered.
• To facilitate the meetings allocation, we invite you to select a maximum of 10 buyers (Italian Participants can select up to 15) and rank them by order of preference. There is no limit for meeting requests with producers or other participants. We will do our best to accommodate most of your meeting requests.
• In case you're not available for the whole duration of meetings (for ITALIANS & TV only: from 9:30 to 13:00 on 26th May and for ALL: from 17:15 to 18:30 on 26, 27 & 28 May), please let us know as soon as possible and before 5 May.
beQ entertainment / Made
Comunidad de Madrid
Daily Madness Productions
Finnish Broadcasting Company (YLE)
Gwen Austin Studios
Ketnet / VRT
Lion Forge Animation
Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (PACA)
Sardegna Film Commission
SHARLY DUBBING PRODUCTION
The Walt Disney Company - EMEA
The Walt Disney Company - EMEA
Viva Pictures Distribution, LLC
VJC Media / Inflorescent Media