Cartoon Digital 2016 Seminar: creating entertainment for connected screens
06 – 08 Dec 16
Cartoon Digital is a top-level seminar about the latest developments in digital animation and entertainment for connected screens.
29 speakers will rally in Luxembourg to lead a 3-day conference on how the combination of Internet and mobility have opened great creative and business opportunities for animation content owners and producers.
Our speakers in 2016
- Kids Media ©nsulting - Christophe Erbes (FR)
- Kickback Media - John Lomas-Bullivant (UK)
- Future Artists - Mark Ashmore (UK)
- La Blogothèque Productions - Matthieu Buchsenschutz (FR)
- Super Awesome - Dylan Collins (UK)
- 3DDUO - Sam Dahmani (FR)
- Vincent Dondaine (FR)
- Made in Me - Eric Huang (UK)
- Sky UK - Lucy Murphy (UK)
- Cyber Group Studios - Pierre Sissmann (FR)
- Bayard Jeunesse Animation - Frank Girard (FR)
- Ravensburger Digital - Michael Rueger (DE)
- Kaiken Publishing - Tuomas Sorjamaa (FI)
"Such a well organized exclusive event, its rich content and amazing atmosphere. All thanks to your unbelievable approach."
Aleksandra Bankowicz, Naive Films (Poland)
The Master does such a great job
of bringing like-minded people together.
It runs smoothly, is good fun,
offers a chance to learn new things,
and share ideas and vision. Eleanor Coleman, Indie Sales (France)