Cartoon Digital Seminar: creating entertainment for connected screens
02 – 04 Dec 15
Cartoon Digital is a top-level seminar about the latest developments in digital animation and entertainment for connected screens.
Over 30 speakers from 8 countries, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Japan, will explore the latest developments of the sector, such as: the Internet of Things, connected toys, HTML5, the phenomonen of apps, digital broadcasting, VOD, fundraising, case studies are some of the topics to be discussed.
Our speakers in 2015
- Kids Media ©nsulting - Christophe Erbes (FR)
- Dynamo - John Lomas-Bullivant (UK)
- Film Fund Luxembourg - Norbert Laporte (LU)
- X-Media Digital - Natasha Khitrova (RU)
- VRT - Filip Fastenaekels (BU)
- Momedia tv - Lucas Bertrand (UK)
- TANT MIEUX PROD. - Michael Bolufer (FR)
- KWEB/Wallimage Creative - Domenico La Porta (BE)
- Pictanovo - Rudy Turkovics (FR)
- ZEILT productions - Laurent Witz (LU)
- Wuaki.tv - Benoit Balagny (ES)
- Ankama Animation - Julein Fabre (FR)
- Doghouse Films - Pierre Urbain (LU)
- Fabrique d'Images - Frédérique Vinel (LU)
- Mélusine Productions / Studio 352 - Stephan Roelants (LU)
- Eye Present - Genevieve Dexter (UK)
- Hoho Entertainment - Helen Howells (UK)
- TOONYOU / Contentinuun - Alexandre Touret (BE)
- Ravensburger Digital - Thomas Bleyer (DE)
"Such a well organized exclusive event, its rich content and amazing atmosphere. All thanks to your unbelievable approach."
Aleksandra Bankowicz, Naive Films (Poland)
The Master does such a great job
of bringing like-minded people together.
It runs smoothly, is good fun,
offers a chance to learn new things,
and share ideas and vision. Eleanor Coleman, Indie Sales (France)