Cartoon Connection Canada
FINDING NEW HOMES FOR ANIMATION PROGRAMMES BETWEEN EUROPE, CANADA AND LATIN AMERICA
This 3-day meeting will help European and Canadian professionals to:
- initiate and establish lasting professional relationships
- improve their knowledge of these different markets
- create new opportunities to find co-producing partners on new projects
- encourage cooperation and distribution of animation works between both markets
Panels to understand mutual markets
Keynotes, editorial talks and case studies from broadcasters, producers and distributors will highlight both the Canadian and the European animation markets from a creative, co-production and distribution perspective.
Top experimented experts and broadcasters will explain up-to-date topics and detail ways to enter the audiovisual market in both continents.
900 one-to-one meetings
At the heart of Cartoon Connection, the one-to-one meetings will also allow business discussions between European and Canadian producers.
- You prepare an e-presentation of your company, featuring your expertise and catalogue (specialities, teasers, new projects developed...) where you can state what you are looking for (what kind of cooperation) and what you can offer
- You discover the e-presentations of all participants
- You select online the professionals you want to meet
- You meet on site the professionals you have selected and you have a 20-minute business meeting to convince and find partners
In total, over 900 one-to-one meetings are organized during the 3 days, a real boost to increase your chances of financing your new projects.
Springboard to Cartoon Forum and Cartoon Movie
Should co-productions between Canada and Europe be started thanks to Cartoon Connection, then Canadian producers will be entitled to participate at the 2 biggest co-production animation markets in the world (Cartoon Forum for TV series and Cartoon Movie for animated features).
Cartoon Connection Awards
At every edition, 2 Cartoon Connection Awards will be given to Canadian producers by the European broadcasters in attendance. This means that the lucky producers of these awards can come and pitch at the Cartoon Forum (for TV series) or at the Cartoon Movie (for animated features).
During these 3 days, common lunches, party dinners and sightseeing tours are organized to give you more friendly and relaxed opportunities to build personal contacts.
The next Cartoon Connection Canada will take place from 24 to 27 October 2016 in Quebec City, Canada.
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact us.