"The choice of the speakers and the topics was very relevant and I really got fresh and up-to-date insight into the animation and digital trends.
I believe that a producer in Europe should attend such events on a yearly basis, if not even more often. With this kind of events you are doing a very good job and a huge favour to the industry."
- Jaka Oman, Invida (Slovenia)
"The key speakers gave a lot of knowledge and insight into our industry and I cannot stress the importance and opportunity of networking that presented itself during the three days."
- Mo Khalid, Inspire Media Entertainment (U.K.)
"It was a very enriching experience to take part in the Master. I learned a lot and had an opportunity to discuss with a great deal of animation professionals from all over Europe - this is priceless!"
- Laura Almantaite, Studio à Propos (Lithuania)
"The Master does such a great job of bringing like-minded people together. It runs smoothly, is good fun, offers a chance to learn new things, and share ideas and vision."
- Eleanor Coleman, Indie Sales (France)
"It really was a super event for me in terms of opportunities for developing my business."
- Julie Fox, awol animation (France)
"I had a great time and the organization was perfect."
- Christophe Vidal, Natixis Coficiné (France)
"It was probably the most relevant and informative event I've attended for the TV area."
- Eamon McElwee, Absolutely Cuckoo (Ireland)
"I had a truly fantastic experience of getting to meet a lot of new, interesting people and the opportunity to talk about our business as well."
- Karoliina Kivijärvi, MTV Oy (Finland)
"I found the event to be hugely rewarding. I've made some new European friends and hopefully new opportunities will arise too."
- Gareth Lee, Irish School of Animation (Ireland)
site by un pas plus loin