Training for Trainers
30 Sept. - 2 October 2013 - Halle - Germany
The Training for Trainers Meeting, on invitation only, is specifically designed for directors of European animation schools and universities. The aim of this meeting is to strengthen and develop the network between schools so that they can exchange on their curricula and increase the mobility of their students.
To this end, CARTOON has designed a specific online platform dedicated to the schools and universities belonging to the network: ETNA.
Another key objective of these meetings is to foster the dialogue between schools and the profession and in particular to inform schools of the skills needed by the animation industry at large.
Next Training for Trainers will take place from 30 September to 3rd October 2013 in Halle (Germany). It is on invitation only.
Hereunder you will find the list of the 34 animation schools and universities part of ETNA.
For further information about each school, please visit ETNA.
- ARS Animación (Madrid, Spain)
- BCFE - Irish School of Animation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (Torino, Italy)
- DPSD - University of the Aegean (Syros, Greece)
- ECA-Toulouse - Ecole du Cinéma d'Animation (Toulouse, France)
- Ecole Emile Cohl (Lyon, France)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Visuels de La Cambre (Brussels, Belgium)
- EMCA Angoulême (Angoulême, France)
- Escola Nacional de Belas-Artes - CIEAM (Lisboa, Portugal)
- ESIAJ - Ecole Supérieure d'Infographie Albert Jacquard (Namur, Belgium)
- ESMA - Ecole Supérieure des Métiers Artistiques (Montpellier, France)
- FAMU - Film and TV School of Academy of Performing Arts (Praga, Czech Republic)
- Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg (Ludwigsburg, Germany)
- Gobelins, l’école de l’image (Paris, France)
- HFF - Hochschule für Film und Fernsehen “Konrad Wolf” (Potsdam, Germany)
- HSLU Design & Kunst Animation Department (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- h_da - Hochschule Darmstadt (Darmstadt, Germany)
- IADT - National Film School of Ireland (Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland)
- IAMA - International Academy of Media and Arts (Halle, Germany)
- ILOI (Institut de L'image de L'Océan Indien)(Le Port/La Réunion, France)
- KASK/School of Arts Ghent - University College (Ghent, Belgium)
- La Poudrière - Ecole du Film d'Animation (Valence, France)
- Lisaa - L’Institut Supérieur des Arts Appliqués (Paris, France)
- MOME - Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design (Budapest, Hungary)
- Supinfocom / Supinfogame (Valenciennes, France)
- The Animation Workshop - VIA University College (Viborg, Denmark)
- The National Film School of Denmark (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Turku University of Applied Sciences - Arts Academy (Turku, Finland)
- University of the West of Scotland (Ayr, United Kingdom)
- University of Wales (Newport, United Kingdom)
- U-TAD - Centro Universitario de Arte y Tecnología Digital (Madrid, Spain)
- UWE – University of the West of England (Bristol, United Kingdom)
- Vilnius Academy of Arts (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Vilnius College of Technologies and Design (Vilnius, Lithuania)